The Observer offers extensive filtering options to refine your search.
All times and dates displayed in the Observer are in UTC.
There are 5 different filters type:
- The Product filter: it's where you will choose what products' data to analyze
- The Data filter: this is the main filter, where you can filter on any piece of data, more details below.
- The Time filter: filter on dates and times
- The Label filter: search and find your label (refer to this guide for help)
- The Team filter: if you are a part of a team with adequate permissions, or a Team Administrator, here you can filter results by Team Member, to call up only results from requests initiated by a specific team member
Depending on the product selected in the Product Filter, the Data filter options made available will be different.
Here are some examples of available filters/column:
- Email -> domain value
- Email -> deliverability status
- Number of profiles found
- Risk level
- Number of profiles found (filter on how many profiles were found)
- Google -> gender value (search for only male or female Google profiles)
- Facebook -> registered state (filter on the registration state on Facebook)
- Skype -> has a picture (only search for phone numbers or email addresses with a Skype picture)
- WhatsApp -> is a business (only search for phone numbers linked to a WhatsApp Business account)
More than 200 unique filtering options are available, and multiple filters can be applied to a single search.
Building the exact filters you need can be time-consuming. For this reason,the Observer makes saving and reusing your filter configuration easy.
Saved filters can be found in the My filters tab, along with their name.
Updated 11 months ago